Absolute Pipeline Integrity got its start as a construction company back in 2004. Since that time, we formed a tight-knit group of driven and talented individuals, from accountants to leaders in the field that have stuck with us to this day. By 2014, we broadened our horizons and sold the 800-person company we had built in order to take on new and exciting challenges.
At Absolute Pipeline, we’re proud of the personal way we are able to interact with our customers. We’re not a massive corporate enterprise, and we prefer it that way. We’re a hands-on company whose owners are in the field everyday doing the very same work as our employees because we care deeply about ensuring the job is done well.
When you choose to rely on Absolute Pipeline Integrity, you won’t get some stranger from across the country answering your calls and giving you hollow assurances. We’re personally involved on every level, providing face-to-face, hands-on customer service for every customer. We understand that it’s unrealistic to simply hire people and expect them to be successful on their own from the beginning – that’s why we oversee the work of our employees to ensure every job is handled as professionally and safely as possible.
You’ll quickly find that the crew at Absolute Pipeline Integrity are fully committed to performing the highest quality pipeline integrity management and creating personal relationships with our clients. For us, our business is never about the money – it’s about establishing a positive work environment and a successful track record of satisfied customers in the oil and gas industry.
To enlist the services of a trustworthy and dedicated company that offers a wide range of quality pipeline integrity management to companies in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, and anywhere else in the USA, contact Absolute Pipeline Integrity today!
Why Choose Absolute Pipeline Integrity?
Progressive Technology and Equipment
- At Absolute Pipeline Integrity, we are continuously developing new cutting edge technologies and processes learned from our experiences in the field to stay at the forefront of the pipeline industry.
- Our equipment is customized to our specific work, our years of experience have helped with increasing efficiency and reliability of the equipment we use in the field.
- Our friendly, highly trained specialists are committed to superior service. They understand all aspects of pipeline integrity and will work with you to accomplish your project in a safe and timely manner.
- Safety is the number one priority at Absolute Pipeline Integrity. Our crews are current in DOT operator qualifications, drug testing, CPR, health and safety training.
- Protecting the environment is the utmost priority during operations. Our procedures are developed to minimize waste and maximize environmental protection.
AXIALL – HDPE BRINE LINE
- INSTALL 43,000’ OF 24” HDPE DR9. INCLUDED A 3,248’ HDD ROAD BORE
KINDER MORGAN – REINEKE CO2 PIPELINE
- INSTALL 15 MILES OF 20” STEEL PIPELINE
PIONEER – O’DANIELS WATER LINE
- INSTALL 24 MILES OF 30” HDPE DR11
NAVIGATOR ENERGY – PLAINS GOOD LATERAL
- INSTALL 12 MILES OF 8” STEEL PIPELINE
XRI BLUE – TEE TO HORTON
- INSTALL 10 MILES OF 16” HDPE DR11
KINDER MORGAN – ETC & DCP LATERALS
- INSTALL 27,446’ OF 20” STEEL AND 2,700’ OF 16” STEEL
CANYON/JAMES LAKE MIDSTREAM – GOLDSMITH PIPELINE
- INSTALL 102,000’ OF 12” STEEL PIPELINE
MEDALLION – WARD TRUNKLINE
- INSTALL 17 MILES OF 16” STEEL PIPELINE
CROSSING ROCKS ENERGY – AVARY WATERLINE
- INSTALL 12 MILES OF 12” HDPE DR11
PLAINS – CASSELMAN TO GOLDSMITH REVERSAL
- COMPLETED CIVIL, STRUCTURAL, MECHANICAL, AND ELECTRICAL WORK FOR 10” REVERSAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
ENABLE – CLEAR LAKE FACILITY RTO INSTALL
- FABRICATED AND INSTALLED 8”-20” ABOVE GROUND FABRICATION, CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL WORK, INSTALLED AND SET RTO UNIT.
ENTERPRISE – FAIRWAY TO GENOA JUNCTION
- INSTALLED BI-DIRECTIONAL TURBINE METER RUN, PIG RECEIVER, ASSOCIATED CIVIL, AND E&I WORK.
ANADARKO – MULTI TRAIN SWD FACILITIES
- TURNKEY CONSTRUCTION OF MULTIPLE MULTI-TRAIN SWD FACILITIES IN THE PERMIAN BASIN.
SIMPLEX/GRINNELL – ENLINK MIDSTREAM FIRE SUPPRESSANT SYSTEM
- INSTALLED 8,700’ OF 24” SDR9 HDPE AND VARIOUS LATERAL LINES WITHIN A 7 CRYO-PLANT FACILITY. COMPLETED FOUNDATION WORK AND INSTALLATION OF MAIN PUMP HOUSE AND 6 VALVE HOUSES
REGENCY – AMINE TREATING FACILITY
- INSTALLATION AND PIPE DESIGN FOR TEMPORARY AMINE TREATING FACILITY WITHIN AN EXISTING COMPRESSOR STATION IN THE PERMIAN BASIN. INSTALLATION AND DESIGN OF A LIQUID MEASUREMENT FACILITY.
DCP MIDSTREAM – ROCKY RHOADES BOOSTER STATION
- INSTALLATION OF GRASSROOTS FACILITY CONSISTING OF (2) 7044 WAKESHA COMPRESSORS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT IN GRANBURY, TX.
CENTERPOINT ENERGY – CLEARLAKE PLANT TRAIN #2
- SET AND INSTALLED (6) 3516 COMPRESSOR PACKAGES, HEADER RACKS, AND ASSOCIATED PIPING
CENTERPOINT ENERGY – TWO ACRE SEPARATOR LOT
- SET HORIZONTAL SLUG CATCHER AND INSTALLED ASSOCIATED 24” PIPING AND VALVES.
CENTERPOINT ENERGY – CASON SEPARATOR LOT
- SET HORIZONTAL SLUG CATCHER AND INSTALLED ASSOCIATED 24” PIPING, VALVES, CONTROL LOOPS, AND METER RUNS
CENTERPOINT ENERGY – SABINE SEPARATOR LOT
- SET HORIZONTAL SLUG CATCHER AND ASSOCIATED 16” PIPING AND VALVES
CENTERPOINT ENERGY – MISC. BOOSTER STATIONS
- SET AND INSTALLED MULTIPLE 3516 COMPRESSOR PACKAGES AT MISCELLANEOUS BOOSTER STATIONS IN EAST TEXAS AND WEST LOUISIANA.
ENERGY TRANSFER – SEPARATOR FACILITY
- BUILD SEPARATOR FACILITY FOR EXISTING 36” AND 42” NATURAL GAS PIPELINES. FABRICATED AND INSTALLED 36” HEADER SYSTEM AND PIPING REROUTES TO METER STATION.